Do you love going to concerts, sports events, the theater, circuses? I can remember just about every concert I’ve been to with friends, all the plays my Mom used to take me to when I was small, my first Cirque du Soleil Performance which blew my mind, and all the Red Sox games I got to enjoy with my Dad.
Each event was special but buying tickets isn’t always such a great experience. I can remember searching different sites and being charged exorbitant fees and shipping!
But ScoreBig.com is a totally different animal! It’s the best place to get sports, theater and concert tickets at below box office prices. And it’s fun too, because you decide how much you want to pay for your tickets. Also, there are never any unwelcome fees or shipping charges. Every ticket is also 100% guaranteed.
ScoreBig has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Billboard Magazine, Techcrunch, Fast Company, Forbes and more. They were recently recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies and by Billboard as one of the ten most interesting Startups of 2012.
Right now, ScoreBig is giving one lucky fan $500 worth of tickets to any sports, concert, theater or family event on ScoreBig.com. You can find events in your city and it will show you events that are close by as well. There’s no better way to enjoy a live event than with friends or family from some of the very best seats in the house.
Entering is easy. Just go here, enter your email address and you’re in!
- One lucky fan will win $500 in sports, concert, theater, or family tickets of their choice from ScoreBig.com
- To enter, simply visit the URL above. A valid email address is all that’s needed to enter.
- The promotion closes 4/2/13 and a winner will be drawn on or about 4/4/2013.
- Open to US residents 18+ only. One entry per person.
- Prize is for the tickets only. Pick from any event on ScoreBig.com this month. Transportation to and from the event is the responsibility of the winner.
Now that Spring is here, my mind is on all the upcoming concerts and baseball games. I’ve found some really cool events at ScoreBig I didn’t even know were happening in my area. I feel like I’ve been cooped up for way too long this winter. I imagine some of you have cabin fever too or are just ready to get out there and have some fun!
Best of luck to all!