Fall brings to mind back-to-school, changing leaves, cooler temperatures and FOOTBALL! If you are a fan like me, I’m sure you are hoping your favorite team prevails! (Go Pats!)
Here in Boston, we love our Sports Teams and are also a big fan of tailgating. It’s so much fun to get together with friends before the game with delicious grilled burgers and sides perfectly complemented by Frito-Lay snacks.
Whether you’re planning a huge football fiesta at home or heading out to the stadium for crazy tailgating fun, there are always new ideas to help spice up your party.
On Thursday, September 6, Frito–Lay Kitchen Kings Executive Chef Stephen Kalil and Chef Jody Denton will share their favorite tailgating tips that will liven up your football fun.
Frito-Lay would love to offer one of my readers the chance to win the Ultimate Tailgating Prize Pack (value $75-$100).
How this will work is that everyone who submits a cooking, grilling or tailgating tip or question below this post will be entered to win! (Up to 5 questions or tips per person – each counting as one entry).
Please write each one in a separate comment so that you can be entered for each comment (up to 5).
In addition, Chef Kalil and Chef Denton will answer some of your questions on tape (to be posted after their interview).
|Chef Jody Denton|
Sample tips or questions could include:
• How to grill with skill – become a grill master with insider info on charcoal vs. propane, variety (hibachi vs. disposable)
• How to save time on game day, safe prep, transport. Storage and quick clean up!
• Meals for all weather conditions – Hot or Cold, Rain or Shine – learn about weatherproofing your food!
• Making a list and checking it twice! – Items you can’t leave home without!
• Recipes for the Ultimate Football Feast – Chef Stephen and Chef Jody will share 3 new recipes inspired by Frito–Lay chips and flavors
And here are sample pics of what the winner will receive:
Your Prize Pack may vary but it will be a $75-$100 value and most probably include:
5 Coupons for Dips
An 18 Piece Mr BBQ Grilling Set
A Grilling Lighter
Mesquite Wood Chips
and Soda Can Coolies
The football is an indoor/outdoor one and my nephew has claimed that already!