It’s almost September already and the summer is slowly winding down, but that doesn’t mean you don’t still have to take care of your skin! Whether you’re getting ready for college or heading to the office, NIVEA FOR MEN has solutions to keep your skin fresh and energized for Fall.
Yes, although I love the women’s Nivea line and often write about women’s beauty products, men need skin TLC just as much, if not more, since women are often more inundated with information and products growing up.
I’ve put together some Men’s Grooming Tips for Fall:
1. Go through your closet! If you haven’t worn it in a year, toss it out. After all this, go out and update your wardrobe and maybe get your hair cut. It’s amazing how much a small change can do to add confidence and style.
2. Assess your eyebrows! Don’t be afraid. The tweezer is definitely your friend. If you are squeamish, have your wife or girlfriend help you. Pull any stray hairs out in one fell swoop with no hesitation. The unibrow is so out.
3. Cleansing! It’s one of the most important things you can do for your face. Men’s skin typically has large pores and very active sebaceous glands. You want to get rid of any grit or sweat.
4. Exfoliate! Don’t just look at the outer layer but go deeper to the source of the problem. Regular washing won’t get at this. It will also leave your skin more radiant, less dull and softer for shaving.
5. Moisturize! Showering and shaving will open up your pores leaving your skin drier. Use a good moisturizer to soothe your skin from the elements, preferably one with SPF. Keep your skin hydrated and smelling great and people will want to get closer. This is important for facial and body skin.
6. Don’t forget lips and eyes! Keep wrinkles at bay and lips moisturized and kissable.
NIVEA FOR MEN has a great “Revitalizing Fall Grooming” package with a set of their body and facial care products to get you ready and re-energized for the fall.
They’d love to give one of my readers the chance to win this pack for yourself or for the guy in your life – be it husband, boyfriend, son, dad or granddad!
– NIVEA for Men Energy 3-in-1 Body Wash – Need to recharge your batteries? Feel refreshed and energized with every shower.
My guy loved this body wash. It has replaced his favorite soap for sure. It doesn’t dry your skin and it has a really nice clean masculine scent with a touch of mint which I love to smell on him. He said it was a really good start to the day.
– NIVEA for Men Energy Face Scrub with Vitamin E – Deeply cleanses to unclog pores and wash away dirt and grime, leaving smoother, healthier looking skin.
Ok, so I really had to ask him to do me a favor and try this, but he is sold. It also has a masculine clean scent and it foamed up and gave him a closer shave afterward. I did the feel test and his skin was decidedly softer and looked great.
– NIVEA for Men Energy Lotion – Enriched with skin’s own Coenzyme Q10, it helps maintain skin’s vitality and elasticity, Energy Lotion Q10 revitalizes, moisturizes, and protects tired, stressed skin.
By now, my guy wanted to know what was next (not too hard to get him on board). It has a similar light, fresh scent and the products go great together. This has a really nice pump dispenser with a rich lotion that is totally non greasy and absorbs quickly. This is a great wake up call for your skin and is revitalizing.
So, as you gear up for Fall, look towards Nivea and revitalize. Their products are high quality, innovative and reasonably priced. Available online at Drugstore.com, Amazon and at your local CVS, Target, Walgreen’s and Walmart among others.
To enter to win, just follow the Rafflecopter. Best of luck!
Disclosure: I was provided a sample pack from Nivea however all opinions expressed herein are mine and my guy who helped me review.