I love Father’s Day! It’s a great time to say I love you to all the wonderful men in your life.
It’s a perfect time to find gifts you would like to give to your father. Makobi Scribe is proud to present Father’s Day Gift Ideas Giveaway Event!
We have lots of wonderful blogs participating in this event so please hop around and see what they are offering also!
My giveaway at Strange Daze Indeed is for the amazing new SONY Cyber-shot Digital Camera HX10V!
I was thrilled to review this Sony 16x High-zoom CMOS camera which just came out in March of this year. I really needed a good digital camera to keep on exploring my Photography obsession and a great camera to take pictures of the family on trips, at concerts and other fun events. This one fits me perfectly. It takes great videos as well. It’s easy to use but has enough features that you can vary it up and create interesting effects and fascinating photos. It has a soft skin mode, face detection technology and background defocus which I love. I am still exploring and learning all about it. The zoom is amazing and very clear.
Here is a photo I took of a flower outside my house:
The sky outside tonight:
Here are some cool specs!
· 18 MP “Exmor R” CMOS sensor – you can create ultra high definition photos
· 24mm equivalent G™ lens with 16x optical zoom, 32x virtual zoom via “Clear Image Zoom” technology
· “Extra High Sensitivity” technology enhances low-light shooting capabilities
· Lightning-fast AF speed of approximately 0.1 second in daylight, 0.2 seconds in low-light
· 3.0-inch Xtra Fine™ 921k dot LCD screen
· Captures 13.5 MP still images while shooting video via “Dual-Record”
· Full HD Movie Shooting capability (1920×1080/60i) and two-direction Optical image stabilization with “Active Mode”
· Photo Creativity interface and 9 “Picture Effect” options for creating unique, custom-styled photos and video
· GPS geo-tagging functionality
And, here is a photo of the woods in my backyard. When I was a kid, (and now!) I loved getting lost in them and climbing trees where I’d dream away and go on great adventures. I was always a very curious child and I loved to explore!
Open to the US 18+
Disclosure: I was provided this product by the sponsor to facilitate my review however all opinions expressed are strictly my own.