Are you fabulous? Of course you are! I have been following @fabuloussavings on twitter. They have great coupon deals on just about everything and are a great deal of fun to talk with. On their site at fabuloussavings.com, you can find awesome discounts and coupons. They are even giving away an IPad2. I told you they were fabulous!
So, I began to contemplate the concept of fabulosity and I believe a lot of it has to do with how you see yourself and the world.
So, here are some reasons I am fabulous:
1) I love to help my family and friends. This makes me very happy!
2) I love to make people smile or laugh or cheer up their day.
3) I am a very good listener.
4) I am witty and funny and a very good artist and writer.
5) I love encouraging the arts.
6) I’m very trustworthy.
7) I’m there for my friends anyway I can be.
8) I live in the present as much as possible, not worrying about past or future.
9) I speak French, Italian, Spanish, some Greek and I love to cook gourmet foods!
and most importantly:
10) I know that all of you are fabulous.